View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #8
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I have to wonder who had time to go out and plant all those "fake" bones in the earth :-) Just kidding ! To lump the history of this planet into 6000 years of history is to be living in a box. Yea I know here we go againI guess I should stick to talking about gardening or maybe basket weaving ?Ah it was in the garden and it was not a apple but yes it was a fruit. I still can not buy into the idea we came from apes or any other evolutional process it would have to still be going on !
Good post Isaac. I concur. No fake bones, and 6000 years almost insults my intelligence. We didn't come from apes, LOL. I wouldn't knock basket weaving though. I think talking about "deep subjects" is ok, as long as we keep a sense of humor and an open mind as you have today. I do believe in evolution, but I think it is more like "micro evolution" on top of "creation". I just don't see where the fossil record supports a continuous evolution from amoeba to homo sapien. Yet the concept of evolution cannot be ignored either. So maybe they are both happening at the same time.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote