View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #9
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
If any of you have NOT viewed the above video, I urge you to do so! I had seen it once, but I viewed it again, and it brings my blood to a boil every time. Those people who had their guns confiscated, illegally confiscated, would've been within their rights to offer armed resistence, and no jury in the country could in good conscience do anything but call their actions justified. If you folks in the membership have any appreciation for the gravity of this crime, I hope you'll join me in formally demandin and insistin that every single law enforcement officer involved as well as their superiors be brought up on charges of high treason against the republic and executed, which is the penalty for that most serious crime. If you consider yourselves Americans and freedom lovers, it is your patriotic duty to ensure that this heinous crime and the criminals who perpetrated it are brought to justice.