View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadbelly
I think there a lot more people on bikes. Also bike take up less width on the road for the most part. Wheelchairs are slow and lower to the ground and might be less visable to a car. Who knows. Wheel chairs on highway just seems insane.
There maybe more bikes on the road but that don't make it right. have you ever been going down the road and there is a bike in your lane with oncoming traffic and you could not get around. Did you ever just want to yank someone off the bike for it. How do you know the man in the wheelchair wasn't going for food or medicines and that was his only way. Maybe he had no car or family that checked on him. If I was him and that was my only way around I would not even think about, I'd go. I don't care what the excuse is it's still DISCRIMINATION.