View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #60
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
I personally do not think there will be any "armed resistance" to the government or military in this country.(at least not in my lifetime) But, rest assured, if anyone-cops or military, kicked in MY door....I am a pretty good shot and have plenty of ammo. They would eventually kill me, but not before I took out a bunch of them. They, of course, know this about many Americans, which makes it even more unlikely. I hope it never comes to that, I love my country- but I will NOT be dis-armed.
This, however, does not group me in with the branch davidians or the Weavers(although I think the government over-reacted in BOTH instances). It does not make me a "gun nut" or an anti-establishment fool either. Joe, are you FOR gun control? And if so, to what extent?
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote