View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 10:13 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I don't care if someone is gay or purple or from Mars whatever as long as they fulfull one requirement for duty in my opinion, and that is the desire to stand beside their fellow volunteers to defend our country, constitution, and way of life. If that need is met, then other details in a soldier's life are personal. This is why I am against any proposal to reinstate the draft. If I were a soldier who volunteered for duty, I would want my peers to have done the same. I wouldn't want to depend on any wimps to cover my back because they were forced to. That is not what teamwork is about. I would want peers who feel that we are all in this together and will get through no matter what.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote