View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 01:10 PM   #8
trkshot8

Rep Power: 0 trkshot8 will become famous soon enough trkshot8 will become famous soon enough
Gays in Military

When looking for an answer to this question, you must ask questions.

Is this another attempt by the ACLU to assert that homosexuality is normal?

Will allowing gay people into the military only allow the opportunistic ACLU to direct their anti-patriotic views in another direction?

Why is it that many gay people only want to be included, but then once that happens, they want to become a distraction by promoting their sexual choices as normal?

How will they be treated by their fellow comrades and members of the armed forces?

You should understand that in saying all of this I am tolerant of their choices, but patience should not be mistaken for weakness. I happen to have two close friends who are in a same sex relationship and I care about their well being very much.

I, however, am not tolerant of the what I call liberal media constantly spotlighting and promoting gay lifestyle as a norm through the use of newscasts, sitcoms, and reality shows. I am not tolerant of schools introducing or discussing same sex relationships as a norm. I will always believe to be gay is abnormal and I want my children to understand this.
I will teach them to be tolerant and respectful of people's choices, but to realize it is not what is normal.
trkshot8 is offline   Reply With Quote