View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Now see, this kind of thing pisses me off to no end!

Pope EggsBenedict reads a passage from a medievel text and suddenly he's doomed? Along with the rest of the west? Its this sort of behavior that made me want to support "W's" war against radical Islam. When I was a high school kid in the early 80's, you couldnt turn on the TV without seeing hoards of muslims/arabs marching in the streets, burning effigies of OUR leaders, burning our flag, whipping and cutting themselves into a bloody frenzy while shouting "death to the Great Satan"! Its always been that way. It'll always BE that way...long as they live! It was pretty damn clear, even to a 15 year old, that these insane religious fanatics were just asking for a serious asskicking. There aint no appeasing them, even if we wanted to, and I sure as hell dont. These nuts cant get along with anyone..not even each other. Its either convert to Islam or die..and even if you convert its no guarantee that they wont just up and kill ya anyway! But hey, what would you expect of a religion based on the teachings of a murderous pedophile? I dont see that a good case can even be made for allowing these vermin to continue sharing the planet with the rest of the human race. Its a good thing for them Im not in charge...in my darker moments I could easily be persuaded to just wipe them off the face of the earth and be done with it. Just think of how many problems that would solve!

PS...these turds just shot an elderly nun in the back...in the BACK!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-18-2006 at 11:32 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote