View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:36 AM   #34
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
You know we talked about fast food and waiters and waitress that only make $2.13 an hour because of tips. A tip is another name for gratiuty. Do you know what that means?

<gra·tu·i·ty /grəˈtuɪti, -ˈtyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[gruh-too-i-tee, -tyoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties. 1. a gift of money, over and above payment due for service, as to a waiter or bellhop; tip.
2. something given without claim or demand. >

It's a gift, not everyone tips these days.

Also what I said about you being the reason that woman does what she does, I may have said that wrong. I know some people are kind hearted and when they try to help someone like a job, they tend to over look their sloppy work habits. It was really nothing against you.