View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #41
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
That depends on who is in power, in all three branches of government. If Hillary becomes president.....I think you know-
As far as Iraq is concerned: We wont need to stay because it is already becoming stabilized. I realize you probably don't get that either, regardless, its happening RIGHT NOW. What will Ronpaul do? Put his head in the sand and hide? "Mind our own buisiness"? Yeah, that will work
Do you think if we pull our troops home we wont have to worry about the islamic terrorists? Oh yeah, you think its Bush's fault that they hate us, right? Where have you been all these years? This is not new. And it will NOT go away. Your living in a fantasy world- WAKE UP!!!
"It's already becoming stabilized" o.k. great, so bring the boys home, what's the problem ?????
apparently I 'got that'....

Hey, I agree, lets go after the "islamic terrorist" blow them up.. burn them, carpet bomb them.. I got no freakin' problem with that.. taking over a country and parking our troops in it, is another freakin' thing ALL TOGETHER. but apparently YOU don't GET THAT.

Did I say it was Bush's fault they hate us.. nope, never did. I've been right here buddy. watchin' everyone get fed this bull****.. go into the likes of Afghanistan, take out the the Taliban, take out Al Quada, three cheers for that.. I GET THAT... however, they weren't in Iraq (they are 'now').. but my, what a great war it's been.. who you suppose is going to PAY for this ongoing cluster ??

you know when Bush ran for President the first time around, he stated that we had to GET OUT of the Nation Building business.. cause it causes way more problems than it's worth. but damn if we didn't go head long into it..
where do you think the money is going to come from to pay for this **** ??

Answer me this one question.. if it's all about the WAR ON TERROR.. why did we go into Iraq in the FIRST PLACE. ?

Who decided to spend my Tax dollars on this war in Iraq ? Congress sure didn't vote on it, didn't declare war.. where was the eminent danger in Iraq ? I understood Afghanistan.. THERE THEY ARE, Bin Laden and his group are there, connections to 9-11 GO KILL THEM.. I UNDERSTAND THAT.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote