View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I agree that private schools are better

My kids have been in public schools the entire time. One left to go and she is 16 almost and thanks to my wife they had help with home work and she would always keep up with them while I am the bad cop and work long hours but it has turned out great. Not because of public schools or the teachers but because of good parenting and Christian values that we keep at the front of our family. I shall look up the study done on the effect of laws made in 1962 and there after. Sad but oh so true that the moral decline in public schools both in students and teachers has reached a point that the scores are in decline.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote