View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:14 PM   #19
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Yeah...I noticed...but did ya notice how Nagin's incompetence did absolutely nothin to prevent him from bein re-elected? Cuz I sure as hell noticed. Besides, what exactly did Guliani do that was so heroic and "above and beyond the call o' duty"? How does losin 341 NYC firefighters, 23 NYC police officers, 37 Port Authority police officers, 2 paramedics, and over 2600 citizens on his watch make Guliani "America's Mayor"? He did nothin but lose people! He's every bit as incompetent as Nagin.
I wonder who said he did anything "above and beyond the call of duty"? I thought he simply did his job- which is the point, since Blanco and Nagin did not. Should Rudy have told them not to go into the building "on his watch"? I dont see incompetence there.....Tell us, What would RonPaul have done better?
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote