View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #3
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

You got that right Latenight.. it wasn't pretty, 3 turnovers in like the first 3 drives. So I have to ask myself, either Cleveland and Green Bay both really stink.. or the Saints managed to GET THEIR @#$# together after that lousy start, and STILL WIN. I hope it's the latter.

To me it's been odd these two wins. Unlike past Saints games, where either Deuce was huge, or maybe Joe Horn did really well. With the current Saints line up, you see Deuce run, you see Reggie run. Colston has been pretty darn good for a rookie these first two games, catchin' two TDs. ol' Joe did have some big catches today.

I'm still not sure what to think of Drew Brees. I guess one thing you can say is that he managed to come back from 13 nothing and 2 turnovers and still win a game. Much thanks to the Saints Defense, which has surprised me this year, wish they hadn't let Green Bay score as many points as they did.

When the Saints are winning, things just seem right with the world
We got any more SAINTS fans out there !??
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote