View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Maybe it's too late for me to run for office, but if elected President, I would pledge to cut spam by 90% with my "War on Spam" platform. It wouldn't be hard. I would treat the spammers like drug dealers then setup "sting operations" to catch ordinary people who patronize spammers and publish their names in the newspaper. Funding would come from fines and judgements from stings and busts. Of course the war could never really be "won" so it represents a whole new growth sector of government that could provide jobs and economic growth for decades. Then if that doesn't work, I would just outlaw mail servers entirely, and give it all to the US Postal Service or AT&T. I'm just saying, use the old tried and true methods that have worked in the past.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote