View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 06:49 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
The needles are not my issue - it's the nasty shade of blue green ink forever embedded in my skin that really grosses me out.

Shocked is the word I would use to describe my reaction to the underlying meaning of the tattoo. Wow! I certainly wasn't expecting that from the link. Golly Gee!! I live a more sheltered life than I realized.

And to think, I aquired my new knowledge right here on SBL! Rhertz, if you were looking for shock effect - you got it!!
Sounding like rhertz is going to get a butt slap from you ladies on the board and I think it is just getting started. Hey rhertz just where did you find that link on the history of butt hats ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote