Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
how odd.. but what do you expect from freakin' McDonalds.. the one on the corner of hwy 1 and old mooringsport rd, screws up orders all the freakin' time. when they do, I'm not surprised.. sometimes in life, you DO get what you PAY for.

Happy Wednesday.

Latenight, I stop at that McDonalds about twice a week after workouts (No, Isaac, it's not for me!) to get little boy Belle his two snack wraps crispy without lettuce. They haven't messed our order up yet. You must be placing lots of difficult orders like Pie. Careful doing that, you might get asked not to come back!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, it's low income wage earners without probably lower than average IQ's more often than not so you shouldn't expect great service. If you are looking for great service, try Superior Steakhouse!