View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:38 PM   #51
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I think drugs affect people differently. There are most likely marijuana users who find the drug calming the same as my having a glass of wine I have no problem with that...provided I'm not having to sit in and breathe it myself.
Also I think it can prove to make some people lethargic and others energized by it. I think it depends on a persons genetic make up on how they are affected by pot. I personally haven't tried it, but been around others through the years that have and have seen various affects of its use on others.To each his own on this topic! P. S. I don't think kids should be using it.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote