View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 10:18 AM   #3
MattyMattyChooChoo

Rep Power: 0 MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice MattyMattyChooChoo is just really nice
"Granted I don't hang out at the library a whole bunch, but the few times I have been in there the people using the computers were the creepiest creepers that ever creeped. If I asked you to draw a picture of what came to mind when I said "homeless pedophile" you would draw these guys."
No kidding. I went to the library the other day. The computers are a waste of money. There were school kids playing video games, and three or four adults looking for dates on "matchfinder.com". What a waste.

Which brings me to another point. The library on E. Kings has a little display of books and pictures about the legacy of Gov. Huey Long. However, none of it mentions that the guy was a criminal and mandated that all state employees "donate" money from their paychecks to fund his re-election campaigns. They even have a little notebook on the table where people can write their comments or stories about Gov. Long. Again, what a waste. What's next, a table featuring "William Jefferson: A man of creativity and ambition"?
MattyMattyChooChoo is offline   Reply With Quote