View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 10:51 AM   #55
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Santa no one here has thought you are an idiot. The only thing we are truly getting you to try and see is the consequences of the drugs and that you are not realistically seeing what they can do to you. Even if we have not first hand used them for ourselves does not mean that we can not know the destructive nature they can bring to one's life or others around you. The only reason we are trying to point this out to you is that it is very obvious that you are a bright, intelligent young man who has much potential to bring something to the table. Don't throw it away trying to prove something if that is the case. I don't have to know you personally to care about you.

You have stated on this forum more than once though that you have driven high. It does give me cause for concern for you see I have a child who drives on the same streets that you do. I drive with a precious child in the car on the same streets that you do. My husband and other extended family do as well. You may think you are capable but you are not. I would like to see you give this up for your safety as well as others.

This is a naivete that youth provides us but a wisdom that age gives us. Learn from us on this board and take to heart what we are trying to pass along to you. We truly care about you and what happens to you. Al was right to let your parents know that you love them. They obviously love you. Life is brief. Your parents are only here just like you for a moment. Cherish those moments because you can't get any of them back once they are gone.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote