View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Santa, I don't know if you plan to have children in the future, but your entire outlook on life changes when you do and I believe for the better. Life becomes more meaningful and then all new worries begin. How do I shape this innocent creature into a productive, successful human being, what can I do/sacrifice to help them become just happy in life? You may think this doesn't sound like much fun. I can tell you children are the best things for helping you to see and understand the world in a whole new light and in the process you become a more caring and evolved person.A good thought to remember when you are "hating" on your parents and think they are "hating" on you...most likely not the case!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote