View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 05:55 PM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I have a Koi pond....do you want to see pictures Isaac? Or how about the fishing pond out in the pasture? It's built by God himself!

All kidding aside ...our house was built almost 100 years ago. The old highway use to run along the backside of our pasture where the pond is. Once a month the preacher would come to the pond and everybody that needed to be baptized got baptized in it. How cool is that? Of course, you could not pay me enough to get in it! I prefer water that I can see the bottom.
Hey Tbelle I really would like to see pictures of your farm and pond I like that kind of stuff. Just a OLD country boy at heart. I would love to see you lily white self in that muddy old pond
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote