View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
"Goodbye Attention Whore"

Cindy Sheehan Quits as 'Face' of Anti-War Movement
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275997,00.html
"This is my resignation letter as the 'face' of the American anti-war movement," Sheehan wrote. "I am going to take whatever I have left and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost."
Cindy Sheehan

Where are her Democratic buddies now that she has run her coarse ? The DNC used her and abused her now most of America both GOP and DNC has nothing for her. She has lost credibility with her family and all of America. She will never regain what she has lost

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shehand.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	661
Who is your daddy now Cindy
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote