View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Question Fair or Unfair?

Yeah, I've seen that. There are actually several websites that do this. Sex offenders are almost as publically acknowledged as celebreties. I heard some states are trying to get a more conspicuous license plate to be posted on the cars of sex offenders. Back in ancient times, people who committed such crimes had an X sewn onto the front of their shirts. After all of this, it's amazing that we still have sex offenders.

I've always wondered whether or not this is fair to them though. On the other hand, they knew it would happen before they did what they did. What does the rest of SBLive! think about this issue. Do you all think it's fair for us to so publically acknowledge sex offenders as we do?
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote