Thread: Scandalous??
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #17
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
LOL...its amazin, isnt it? This woman, and her whole family, are pretty much universally despised, and yet New York made her a senator...which says alot about the people of New York! If you've ever listened to Drudge, he plays that one audio clip over and over where Hitlery showed up at some black church and said "I dont feel no-ways tired" etc...I just about see red every time I hear that clip. She is absolutely loathsome. Remember how much class her family showed when they were vacating the White House? They stole many of the furnishings that had been payed for with tax dollars, as if they were stealing towels from the Holiday Inn. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I hate the Clintons more than I hate Rosie. I think they should be thrown in the Black Hole of Calcutta and left there to rot.