View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 06:53 PM   #79
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I've been busted plenty. I don't even get along with my parents in most cases, but I still have a personal relationship with them and they learn to treat me like a person also, I'm no longer a slave of my age. I do as much as I can for them in exchange for help until I am of age of majority.

The fact is, parents can bust their kids' asses all day long and still not change the way they act. I'm proof of that concept. My mind isn't solely loaned to parental types for molding, I do a bit of shaping myself.
Your parents should have busted your ass from day one and you would have had some work ethic and not frying your brain.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote