View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #166
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I readily admit to being quite arrogant and couldn't care less who finds that rude
So ya "readily admit to being quite arrogant" eh? NAH...YA DONT SAY! The "confirmed catholic athiest" readily admits to bein an arrogant, obnoxious butthead? Now theres a shocker! Who didnt see THAT comin? But tell us, WHERE exactly does this arrogance come from? In my experience, people who are arrogant only THINK theyre somethin special...but maybe youre the exception to the rule, so why dont ya enlighten us as to what makes you exceptional?

Quote:
Im not here to make friends
Oh, I dont think theres much danger of THAT happenin...has anyone here offered their friendship to ya?

Quote:
I have a life
Whereas the rest of us DONT? When ya said you were arrogant ya werent kiddin, were ya asswipe?

Quote:
BTW, Science IS the truth
I suspect it wont be long before science proves the "Theory of Intelligent Design" to be FACT. And where will that leave YOU, chump? Suddenly, science wont be your crutch anymore, the music'll stop playin, and you'll be standin there without a place to park your fat ass. But that'll probably be when ya trot out that "Im a confirmed catholic" horse****, and claim you were a believer all along, right? Pathetic!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-10-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote