View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 04:14 PM   #47
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
O.K.....I know this is an old thread, but since it was before my time on this board, I had to put in my .02 cents!
Anyone who has smoked pot KNOWS that it is not dangerous(except the actual smoke being bad for the lungs)- or addictive! That is simply rediculous. As far as driving, someone asked how you know noone has been hurt by this: I know because I've done it I'm a great driver, and have driven "high" many times- successfully. I think the first mistake people make is lumping weed in the same categories as cocain or meth( which are pretty bad! ) when the only similarity is the lagality- rediculous! The truth is, I don't drink( because I dont like it-not because its a problem) but I dont think smoking a little herb, like others have a drink in the evening, is gonna bother anyone. And why do you need a terminal illness to enjoy weed? (btw-Marinol is a very potent form of THC and is too strong for most people) I just dont understand why people have such a problem with it, besides mis-information. I'm with AL on this one, it makes me mad.