View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I'm aware of how message boards work, I was just saying it was a bit ridiculous to "ignore" him because he questioned your religion.

Also, aren't things like this, having to defend your religion, considered tests put before you by God, in an attempt to find out if you can hold your own and not just give up and act childish?
Hey Narrator, nobody here has a problem defending our religious choices or our views on any topic. Our problem with Santabrat is his freely speaking about his openly using drugs quite often, his basically being a criminal, and so on and so forth. You surely realize the police troll the internet looking for people like him and I personally don't want to be a part of any of it and don't want to appear for any reason that any of us support his way of life that is illegal. If he was a law abiding citizen and wished to discuss issues on this board, then welcome. Otherwise, he needs to perhaps go.