View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/sho...t_id=97&gid2=0

While we're talking about how to do stuff on this site, I'd like to point out a short video tutorial I made to describe the reputation system. The volume is a little low, so you all will need to turn the volume up to hear it.

By the by, I had tried to upload it once, but it got interrupted resulting in a BLANK video entry with my name on it in the same video category as this video. That will need to be fixed, admin!
Nice tutorial there Anime. For such a simple feature, it's almost impossible to explain without it sounding more complicated than it is

To put it simply, if you like a post, click the scale, and approve or disapprove and leave a comment.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote