View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
I would never vote for Obama (unless maybe the only other choice was Hilary).

Defiance is usually a good thing. Our current President is the master of it.

>That twisted map you posted does not look like a Presidential map that I have ever seen.

That's because it show votes by people, not land mass. Montana on your map is about the same size as California, yet California has about 40 times as many people. It's shown over three times the size of LA even though we have over 4 times as many people. What possible significance does the land area underneath voters matter? On my map each state is given a physical size proportional to its population, giving a more accurate representation of how the country voted that year.

I voted for Bush, but it really annoys me when people act as if a slim majority is somehow an overwhelming mandate from the citizenry. He barely squeaked by. Still, he did better than he did in 2000, at least in 2004 he won the popular vote.

You still didn't tell me which part of the map shows the number of "conservative Christians." It's certainly not the red parts.
"Your map" looks like a liberal are exhibit. You might want to look at the agenda of the left and then the right and you will see why the GOP is under attack for being Christian. So you would vote for Obama and you think Al Gore would have made a better President your credibility is going down hill pole. Your funky maps and anti Christian way of thinking leaves you in the minority. Do you have any flicks of Hillary
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote