View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 04:03 AM   #7
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Well now, lets see what we got here...a knife? Rubber tubing? Garbage bags? She clearly intended to use the tubing for tourniquets, dismember the corpse and put the separate pieces into the garbage bags, then bury the bags or weight em and toss em into the drink, effectively "disappearing" her rival. She bought the BB gun because theres no paper trail attached to it, it just had to look real enough to insure the victim's compliance...you know, "get in the car or I'll shoot you where you stand...YOU drive...dont exceed the speed limit...ok, take a left on that secluded rural backroad", like that. That leaves the mallet...she obviously planned to bludgeon her to death. Fortunately for Shipman, Nowak's "shadowcraft" sucked...Shipman knew somethin was up...had suspected she was being surveilled for some time. And Nowak probably also screwed the pooch in using government databases to research Shipman's background. Those keystrokes are gonna come back and bite her in the ass, now. Oh well...hindsight is 20/20! This girl has a set of brass ones on her, dont she? Shes f***in ruthless, man! And who the hell would ever suspect a decorated astronaut? I'm sure shes sorry...sorry she got caught! Hell, Nowak aint a bad lookin girl when shes all dolled up! And shes a navy captain and an astronaut to boot. PLUS shes uninhibited...she'll even wear a diaper for ya when its time for the "water sports" My kind of woman! Seriously, if youre a man and you have two women competing for your favor, what would the non-astronaut chick have to do to win that contest? Thats a pretty damn tough act to follow, know what Im sayin? Kinda hard to top, aint it? Either Shipman is some kind of tasty lunchmeat, like say a nymphomaniacal Jessica Biel, OR Nowak is just plain nuts! So why didnt Nowak just divorce hubby and "outbabe" Shipman for loverboy's affections in the time-honored fashion? I'll TELL ya why. Cuz she wanted to have her cake and eat it, too, THATS WHY! I mean, if ya ever had ANY doubts that women can be crazier than a stepped-on cockroach, this case should convince ya otherwise! So what kind of slammertime does "attempted murder" rate these days, I wonder?

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 02-07-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote