View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
While you think you know everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yes well one of the main differences between Science and Religion is that the sole purpose of science is NOT to fool you while the sole purpose of Religion is...

Explanation: This image of Saturn could not have been taken from Earth. No Earth based picture could possibly view the night side of Saturn and the corresponding shadow cast across Saturn's rings. Since Earth is much closer to the Sun than Saturn, only the day side of the planet is visible from the Earth. In fact, this image mosaic was taken in January by the robotic Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn. The beautiful rings of Saturn are seen in full expanse, while cloud details are visible near the night-day terminator divide.

Tomorrow's picture: passing jupiter
Science is in agreement with what I believe is the true story of the Bible. You do not know everything I believe and I do not know where you get your BSr.
I do not attend a church because it is religion and I do not play that game so in the future SmashBrain do not assume that you know what I believe. Love to jump on things just for the sake of the jump. I see sbl had to fix your problem on more than one occasion. You seem to be the problem more than having a friendly debate you wreck a friendly debate.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote