View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 04:23 AM   #17
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I have visited the site, but I did not come to it on my own action, I mentioned I found the link posted for it on a multimedia website that I view daily.
So you found an unidentified and unlabeled link and clicked on it and just wound up on FHM Online without any preconceived notion of where you were going OR what the material consisted of that you would be viewing.

Exactly how stupid do you think I am?
Quote:
Why are you such an open dickhole to me, as if I ever implied I was an expert on anything?
You're a 17 year old punk.
You do drugs
you steal music (what else?)
you openly criticize the government
You've expressed a desire to leave the country when you are old enough (you're fatal mistake with me).
and judging from the above paragraph, you're a liar and apparently think I'm stupid.

Shall I continue? We can't talk about the implications you've made about the President or how you were "affected" by the Stelly Plan.
Quote:
The fact that I am 17 should give you enough reassurance to know that I'm not a ****ing expert, and you can just continue to go about your normal, or less than such, life without having to correct me, I don't really read it or listen to it, because you don't even make sense yourself, if I'm no expert, nor are you.
I never claimed to be an expert in any field, but that certainly doesn't mean I shouldn't judge you based on your own actions listed above...

They're christians and claim to accept people for who they are.....not me. Now that certainly doesn't mean I don't like you , kid, but review that list I made for you again and ask yourself if you really deserve preferential treatment. 17 is legal in Louisiana, you can be held responsible for your actions now.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 04-28-2007 at 04:41 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote