View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 12:40 PM   #51
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Well, for the first time, I agree with BrainsmashR. Anime, if you have the time to get on here and post and read, then make the same time to study. You can do it!

Love, Mom
True to some extent, but I'm just not motivated to take that time yet. At what age did you first become interested in politics? What event in your life became the source of your political motivation? I'm only 24-years-old and haven't yet experienced the outrages of politics that would otherwise motivate me to take such stands on the issues. My focus, right now, is on school and getting my life career off the ground. If you had a child in college, would you rather him/her study for his/her classes or for voting season?
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote