View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 07:14 AM   #46
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Greg
I'm a season ticket holder as well. I was at the game Saturday. It was the loudest I've ever heard the dome...Atlanta game included. It was awesome.
Hey there Saint Greg, thanks for stopping by. I've managed to see a few more videos of those last few seconds taken from the game.. that crowd sounded absolutely apocalyptic. Glad you got to witness it all first hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I think keeping this thread alive will help old late night to not loose his mind before this Sat.
LOL yup.. it's funny, I think I was more worried about the Eagles game than I am about the Chicago game.. maybe it's because I'm still a bit numb .. I'm in shock

News flash, this thread made it to the "TOP THREADS" on the front page

Saints to Hit the Road, Where They've Been Their Best

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote