View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 PM   #19
SBCmetroguy

Rep Power: 0 SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice SBCmetroguy is just really nice
Let's revive this thread.

Where did this Dave & Buster's rumor begin, and who knows more about it? I'm interested because I saw a Dave & Buster's commercial yesterday and I typically begin seeing commercials for businesses we don't have when they're considering coming into this market. I do know that last year Arlena Acree mentioned she was working with Dave & Buster's to get them here but nothing was ever mentioned about it again publicly, and then she left office with Hightower of course.

Boardwalk is awesome, I documented its construction in photographs and was so pleased when it finally opened. Youree Drive is nice and so is the new I-220/Airline development in Bossier. I would like to see Bossier's development offer some things that Youree Drive doesn't, for instance since the Youree area already has Olive Garden, Carrabba's, and Macaroni Grill, build a Johnny Carino's in the new north Bossier shopping area.

Anyway I could post on this thread forever so let's revive it!
SBCmetroguy is offline   Reply With Quote