View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #20
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
This Agreement, made....
Kenneth Lay was a crook. Isn't he in jail now? Are you saying that people making minimum wage don't steal? Or can't be crooks? I believe crooks come in all shapes, sizes, and social stereotypes...

Pie, I understand exactly where you are coming from with your beliefs, and it scares the living hell out of me knowing elections are coming up.

You aren't going to like hearing this, but you are a prejudiced person - not based on race.... Maybe based on gender (read your own signature)..... and definitely based on those who make 6 figures. You believe they should give a little of that up unconditionally to poor people, just say so and move on... I'm not saying that is even a bad thing. That is what churches, non-profits, and good samaritans do. That is their purpose in the scheme of things. But not big overnment........nuf said...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote