View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Man
Well to live another year and if the Snow Man does not get some snow down here in the south I am going to loose weight too. When does it snow here if it snows here ?
Snow Man
Snow Man, if it snows 'down' here, it's just a freak of nature. And of course due to global warming it'll probably never snow again here

Honestly, last good snow we had I think was New Years Day 2001. Actuallly was able to make a SnowMan with the kids that day.

Seems I remember more snows, more often, or at least a good icing, back in the early 80's late 70's.

I've seen it snow here as early as Thanksgiving, but melt the next day. I'd say January, and February are your best best for some wintry mix.

attached is a picture of my sad little snowman back in 2001
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3a53817a574b8.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	76  

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote