Thread: Dial-Up
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:40 PM   #1
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Dial-Up

Dial-up is awful! My modem no longer works. I ordered another one, but it is not compatible with my router. I had to buy a computer with more USB ports and and an ethernet connection to work with new router/modem. Waiting for everything to come in. My equipment was 5 years old. including computer, so I figured time to upgrade. Apparently not compatiable with AT&T. I miss BellSouth! I guess I could have connected everything to my computer that is only 2 years old, but too lazy. LOL. It is in a cabinet and hard to get to things. Dell should love me. This is about the 7th Dell I have bought. I love the tech support. The last computer I bought I paid for 4 years support, but have not called them one time.