View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 04:59 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Wow, those beauties look really good. I make a similar dish but I use some rice in the mixture. Some years, I raise "Mexi-bells" which are hot bell peppers. Those are a special treat. Not all the nurseries carry that variety.

Thanks for posting!
Just like a Saxxon ! Mrs. Isaac did add jasmine rice to the mix and it was a very good winter time meal. What is for dinner rhertz ?? I hear Mexi-Belles are very hot and they grow best in Texas but if you leave them on the vine to long they lose their fire.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote