View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:33 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Here's the skinny on this thread. Murray Werner owned the stucco house in question here. He owned Werner Co. which was a major contractor in the 70's and before. He left his estate to his grandson and namesake (Murray V.). The Summers bought that property and built a nice house at the corner of Gilbert and Querbes.

TB Langford was the husband of the nice lady (Mrs langford) who owned the pond and let us fish. After she passed away David Toms bought all that property and built his house on the North side of the property. I think her sole heir was a niece who lived in New York, but I could be wrong. Mr Toms is currently digging the pond deeper and plans on selling a few lots in the curve. As a side note, TB Langford was partners with RM Dean and founded the radio station KRMD. The RMD was Mr Deans initials. Mr Dean had a daughter who married a Wheeler and was my next door neighbor on Gilbert Drive as it turns out. They named their son Dean. It's stange how a little research can come full circle right back at cha!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote