View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 12:14 PM   #17
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
What does it mean to be anti-Semitic ??

Ok, I'll take a whack at this one. In my opinion any talk about wiping "the jews", "the zionists", or Israel off the map is anti-semitic. I don't know the history of the Semites, but often the conotation of a word changes over time to fit into current society and borders.

As for the Iranians, even though I do not wish them to have nukes, I don't want to see anyone "wiped off the map" except for those unfortunately enough to be working on a nuclear program. In that case, I am for knocking out their nuclear program today, even if it only buys us 5 more years to figure out what to do, or to develop better spy and defense technology. They way they have racheted up their rhetoric, it is almost like they want us to hit their nuke facilities. Begging for it. I wonder why?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote