View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No T'belle DOES NOT have coon eyes. I am not like your fisher boys who don't know better than to get them. I also do not get the farmer's tan either. I do have the tan lines from a bikini though, does that count for something? I also need to add there is not any lobster skin to be found except a little on the feet where I forgot to add a little sun screen!!! It has now turned a nice shade of brown to match the rest though.

You know Isaac I think you are a little jealous of us nice, tan, long legged ladies!
Not jealous there Tbelle. I live with a long tall beauty queen with real olive skin and drop dead gorgeous I never wanted to be a female to many plumbing problems besides way to much work and why not have you girls carry all the fun around and us guys there to keep things in order
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote