View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I like KTBS because it is the only remaining locally owned news outlet. The rest are owned out-of-state (cumulus, clearchannel, gannet, etc.) What do you really expect?
Gannet tells Mr. English how to walk, talk and chew his gum. He is just a puppet and that paper is a joke. The day of the print media has come and gone and the Times may survive as a on line paper but hard copy is all but finished. In the next two to five years it will be gone. I think they see this and this is why they are being so aggressive on the net. I think they read SBLive just to get ideas and do what they do best make a cheap copy.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote