View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #12
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Who's going to build the 700 mile fence at the border? I can tell you a group of fat Americans won't be doing it.
Evidently you've never heard of the "MinuteMen"...they're the fat American volunteers who guard our borders with Mexico. Alot of them are fat...all of them are American, and unpaid. I'd wager another group of fat Americans would gladly step up to the plate to build that wall. If I lived close, I'd donate most of my free fat American time to buildin it, bein the fat American that I am.

Most of the aliens are hard workers and decent people, and nobody's disputin that. But they're here illegally and they're a drain on our system, and there aint no disputin that either. As for the native Americans, yeah, they got the shaft in the beginning. But they're no worse off than any other American nowdays. In fact, bein an indian opens up all sorts of benefits and entitlements NOT available to anyone else, and rightly so.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 05-01-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote