View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #64
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
1. Apparently your reading comprehension skills are no better, since I already stated that Cheney's Halliburton connection is no coincidence. Of course he makes money from them, he was the CEO(pension,stocks,etc.) Halliburton didn't become the largest oil company because "dick & bush" got us into this phony war to make money, They got where they are because they had a LEADER like Dick Cheney and out performed other companies(Capitalism...)
2. The point about Ladybird Johnson was that the whole "dick & bush" argument is nonsense. (because she's a part of the same group of people who point the finger at "dick & bush") If it was just about the "wealthy" people, wouldn't they all agree instead of pointing fingers? Wake up-its political. She is the exact opposite politically from them. So is Ted Kennedy. I wasn't inferring that you were a liberal, just that your point is not valid.
I don't expect you to agree or understand, but when you spit out complete nonsense like "blood money for oil", expect to be called on it- it IS rediculous.
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote