View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 09:43 PM   #10
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
Wow

Wow, this thread has taken on a life of it's own.. hasn't it ?

If I get right down to it.. you've got my vote for sending our troops home away from that hell hole that is Iraq.. or send more of them into Afghanistan to track down Bin Laden, or where ever he may be ??

And Al.. yes I've asked myself some of those questions regarding the Pentagon attack. Especially when I see the pictures and have to ask myself WTF happended to the PLANE ?? It does boggle the mind a bit.

I watched the CNN replay online the other day of their 9-11 broadcast.. just as it appeared on that fateful day.. it was really an odd experience watching it now. I remember all to well watching the news on that morning, it freaked me out. And regarding the towers.. I always thought it odd how they fell STRAIGHT down like that. ???

Not sure I completely go for the government being behind it all.. But there is certainly some details of the day I find very odd.

Bob.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote