View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #7
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Okay Pokie, where I lived as a child we had alot of pidgeons. So I would make me a loop in one end, put it out in the yard and put some rice or bread inside the loop. I would take the other end of the rope and hide inside our shed at the back of the house. When a pidgeon would go in the loop I would jerk it to catch him. The bird would fly and I had the other end of the rope yelling DADDY! He would come out laughing because I would not let that rope go. He would put the pigeon in a bird cage, when I wasn't looking he would let it go and tell it got out, so off I'd go with the rope and the rice again. I would sit out there for hours waiting on a pidgeon. It taught me patience.