View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Well, they found Slim Fast in her hotel room and the growth hormone is also used to lose weight. I guess TrimSpa's feelings might be hurt now.

This story, the whole story of Anna Nicole, is really sad to me. It is sad that in our society situations like this go on day in and day out. It just seems that people are sinking to lower and lower depths and the people who supposedly "love" them are not stepping in and trying to help them. There was so much dysfunction in the whole family. What I take most from it though is to be sure that I do a better job as a parent, wife, sister, daughter, niece, and friend. There are lessons we can all learn and take to heart from Anna's story.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote