View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
I can't believe people out there have nothing better to do than to check out other peoples body features Don't they have a life?
I certianly don't care in the least. I would not alter myself physically because I do not believe in doctors period. Most don't know as much as you think and most procedures are realitively new. So looks to me as we're the guinnea pigs or fools that let 'em practice on us.
Eat right, drink filtered water and get enough rest and excercise, you'll live long enough.......and look fine

How long you wanna live anyway!!
Well, I sure hope that you never need a good doctor because I promise you in this life the odds are that you will need one at least once or someone in your family will. Furthermore, most doctors do know more than you know and use that information daily to take care of lives and save lives, new procedures or not. Yes, we've been on here poking a little fun at plastic surgery but it certainly has its place in medicine that is solely not for vanities sake.

Have you ever thought about the breast cancer patient who undergoes a double mastectomy? Then she suffers the horrible effects of chemotherapy. Yes, she has plastic surgery to restore some dignity to her life by whom? A PLASTIC SURGEON. Or what about the child born with a cleft palate who can't even nurse when he is born? Who is going to repair that cleft palate and restore his face to look decent so that your child doesn't make fun of him? A PLASTIC SURGEON. Need I say more.

Now, yes good healthy living certainly will take you far in life as opposed to an unhealthy lifestyle but still there are some things you can not control that go on within your body. And when they do, I sure as snot hope there is a physician around to take care of me. Most are good physicians, yes there are some bad eggs (we've discussed that before) but just do your homework on them before you pick one.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote