View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
That's what I'm talkin about. I was going to post to Tbell but you beat me. I personaly hate the smell of cigarettes, but this IS America, I don't care who smokes , that's their choice. What if they decide bottled water should be taxed heavily to help pay for obesity, I bet you workout folks would have something to say, and not to mention folks drinking Bossier water. By the way, you Greenies out there bottled water containers are the new big time roadside, waterway, landfill problem. Oh for the old big glass returnable bottle. I hope y'all see the irony in the what if.
It doesn't matter with me if they raise the tax, I quit smoking 4 years ago and I don't miss it. Now of coarse there might be a fight if you mess with my tea or Dr. Pepper. HaHa!